Bank Payment System version 6.4.3 now available
We’ve just released version 6.4.3. of our Bank Payment System, available for SunSystems 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4.
The main enhancements include:
– A new option that allows an automatic run of ‘Index Transactions’ before statement processing
– A new action ‘Check Account Number’ in ‘Mark for Payment/Payment Execution’ which validates bank account numbers against a programmed validation algorithm
– A new action ‘Release All’ to clear all users from BPS
– A new security feature that prohibits Second ‘Transfer’ in ‘Mark for Payment/Payment Execution’
– A new feature that allows ‘Summary Order’ in ‘Payment Execution’
– A new Text Matching feature that allows prioritization of search terms
– Index Transaction is now included in BPS backup file
– Ledger import files are enriched by mandatory values for SSC (useful for automatic ledger imports by SunSystems Connect)
Want to know more? Please contact us.